An administrator or manager can print a points report at any time.
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Reports > Points. The Points Report page appears.
- Click the Build Custom Report button. The Points Report Advanced Filters page appears.
- If needed, narrow the report by entering one or more of the following criteria:
- In the Date Range from/to fields, enter a date range to display performance actions that occurred during that time. Another option is to select each date from a calendar.
- Click the User(s) selection field and choose a user name for which to display associated performance actions. Continue selecting each user to display on the report. Click the X to the right of a name to remove it from the field if necessary.
- Click the Performance Action selection field and choose a specific plan action for which to display activities. Continue selecting each action to display on the report. Click the X to the right of a description to remove it from the field if necessary.
- In the Columns to include area, select each column to display on the report.
- Click the Generate Report button to view records that match the criteria.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main Points Report page.
Note: Use the back to report presets link to exit.