An administrator can add a supplemental payment(s) to a plan for such things as an NSF or administrative fee when needed.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and preventative care plan display.
- Click the PAYMENTS tab.
- Click Create Supplemental Payment in the lower right area of the page. An Add Supplemental Payment dialog box appears.
- In the Amount box, type the dollar amount of the extra payment.
Note: The Due Date is the current system date and cannot be changed.
- From the Reason for Payment drop-down list, select why the new payment is being added to the plan. Options include Other, NSF Fee and Credit Card Service Fee.
- Optional: In the Notes box, type any information staff should be aware of about the payment.
- Click Add Payment to add the payment to the plan. This payment must then be manually charged on the designated due date to be processed.
Note: This payment must then be manually charged on the designated due date to be processed.