At times a preventative care item is invoiced for a pet and isn't actually on the pet's plan. An administrator or manager can address an unmatched item usage within the Unaddressed & Unmatched Item Usage preset report.
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu.
- Select Reports > Plan Item Usage History. The main Plan Item Usage History Report page appears.
- Click the Unaddressed & Unmatched Item Usage link. A report displays item usage that does not have a corresponding item on a plan and has not yet been addressed.
- Click the Mark as Addressed link to the right of the item to acknowledge the mismatch and to remove it from the report.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main report page.