Use the following to verify a pet has an active Petly Plan at a participating hospital. When performing a search, pets with active plans display first followed by those without a plan.
1. Log in to master.petlyplans.com using the appropriate username and password.
2. In the first field, type the client name, client ID, pet name, or pet ID for which to search.
3. Click the second field and select the name of the hospital in which to search for the active plan.
4. Click the Search button. The application will search the selected hospital’s database for records that match the letters and/or numbers typed in the first field and display them on a list below.
· Highlighted yellow text will match the text typed in the first field.
· Records are sorted in ascending order based on plan activity, client last name and then client first name.