If, for example, there are financial issues with a client or a plan is being reviewed for cancellation, a manager or administrator can put a preventative care plan currently in progress on hold. The system will then stop automatically billing the client for services provided and items will no longer be available for use. Once the client is back on track with payments, the hold can be removed so the pet can continue the plan.
Note: Petly Fees for the practice still apply when a plan is on hold.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and preventative care plan display.
- Click the Plan Administration button to display a list of menu options.
- Select Put Wellness Plan on Hold. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- From the On Hold Reason list, select a general reason for the hold.
- Optional: In the On Hold Note field, type information staff should be aware of about the hold.
- Click the Confirm button to place the plan on hold and return to the Client Summary Page.