This function is only available for transactions processed through the payment gateway. This change is not reflected outside the Petly Plans application.
If more than one payment is associated with the transaction, all associated transactions will be marked Chargeback (returned) and all payments will revert to Unpaid.
1. Within the Petly Plans application, search for and select the plan for which to make the change.
2. Within the Client Summary Page, click the Payments tab.
3. Click the Details link to the right of the payment with an associated transaction to mark as Chargeback (returned). The details expand to display associated transactions.
4. Click the Mark Chargeback link to the right of the appropriate transaction. A Mark Chargeback pop-up window appears.
5. Click Confirm. The transaction status is changed to Chargeback (returned) and the payment status is changed to Unpaid.