Easily identify the status of payment profiles on file within Petly Plans with the addition of color-coded status indicators
- A payment profile's status will be more recognizable in the application with the addition of status indicators:
- Red: Closed Account
- Note: This will ONLY appear if you have the Authorize.Net Account Updater feature enabled. Click here for more information.
- Yellow: Needs client attention
- This will ONLY appear if you have the Authorize.Net Account Updater feature enabled. Click here for more information.
- Examples: Fraud, lost or stolen card, or client does not want his or her reissued card to be shared with recurring billing agencies.
- Green: Default payment profile for a selected plan.
- Grey: Payment profile without issue but not selected for a plan.
- Red: Closed Account
- If a payment profile is displayed with a red or yellow payment profile status indicator, from the Client Summary Page, go to Client Administration > Manage Payment Profiles to assign any associated plan(s) to a different payment profile and delete the flagged profile.
- Payment profiles that are closed or need attention have been deleted in Authorize.Net, so it is important to assign a different payment profile to these plans to ensure you collect payments moving forward. We also recommend deleting payment profiles that are closed or need attention once plans have been transferred to a different profile.
- You will see the easily identifiable payment profiles throughout the Petly Plans application including:
- The Payment Profiles tab within the Client Summary Page
- The Manage Payment Profiles page (Within the Client Summary Page, go to Client Administration > Manage Payment Profiles)
- On the Choose Payment Method page when adding a plan, configuring a renewal plan or cancelling a plan.
- Within the windows used to manually charge a payment or charge remaining payments for a plan.
See the correct amount owed on Healthcare Agreements when plans are changed
- A calculation has been fixed, so changed plans reflect the appropriate plan price on the updated Healthcare Agreement. The Healthcare Agreement will now display the amount owed for the changed plan divided by the number of months left on the plan.