- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Admin > Users. The View All Users page appears.
- Click the Add New User button. The Add User page appears.
- In the Username field, type the unique name this staff member will use to log in to application.
Note: If the username already exists in the system, the application will display a message indicating it is taken. This user information cannot be saved until a unique username is entered.
- In the Display Name field, type the name to appear within the application when this staff member is logged in.
- From the Display Tooltips list, select Yes to display tool tips for this user or No to hide tool tips throughout the application.
- From the Permission Level list, select the appropriate security role for this user: Admin for full security access, Manager for medium security access or Staff for minimum security access.
- In the Password field, type the password this staff member will use to log in to the application.
- In the Repeat Password field, type the same password entered above.
- Optional: Within the User Image field, click the Browse button to search for and select the image to display for this user.
Limits: File size: Maximum of 500 KB; Height/Width: Maximum 1000x1000; File Type: PNG, GIF or JPG. When added, the application crops the center of the image and resizes it as needed.
- Click the Save button to save the information and return to the View All Users page.
Modified on: Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.