- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Admin > Users. The View All Users page appears
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the user to modify. The Edit User page appears.
- In the Display Name field, type a different name to display within the application when this user logs in.
- From the Display Tooltips list, select Yes to display tool tips for this user or No to hide tool tips throughout the application.
- From the Permission Level list, select the appropriate security role for the user: Admin for full security access, Manager for medium security access or Staff for minimum security access.
- Within the User Image field, click the Browse button to search for and select the image to display for this user. If needed, select the Delete Image link to remove the image.
- Click the Save button to save the updated information and return to the View All Users page.
Note: The Username cannot be changed.
Limits: File size: Maximum of 500 KB; Height/Width: Maximum 1000x1000; File Type: GIF or JPG.