Once a plan has been completed, the application automatically renews to the same plan type annually unless the template associated with the plan is set to renew to a different plan type or the plan is canceled, reconfigured or put on hold.
If needed, an automatic renewal can be changed by an administrator or manager at any time for a plan in progress. Once the current plan is completed the renewal plan is activated.
- The renewal plan uses the content from the master template, not the content entered when the plan was originally created.
- Once a renewal plan is manually configured, the plan currently in progress can no longer be changed using the Change Plan option.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and preventative care plan display.
- Click the Plan Administration button to display a list of menu options.
- Select Configure Renewal Plan to display the Configure Wellness Plan Renewal dialog box.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the [Current Plan] button to display the Renewal - Add Additional Items page.
- Click the Different Plan Type button to display the Renewal – Choose a Wellness Plan page. Select a different type of plan to which to renew.
Optional: In the Renewal – Add Additional Items page:
- In the Available Items area, click the Add link to the right of each additional item to include with the renewal plan.
- In the Added Items area, if needed, type a different quantity of an item to include with this renewal plan and press TAB or click the Remove link to eliminate the item from the list.
- Click the Options button.
- Optional: In the Renewal – Options page:
- Select the Paid in Full checkbox if the client will pay for the entire plan the day it becomes active.
- In the Notes field, type any information staff should be aware of about this renewal plan.
- Click the Payment button.
- Within the Renewal – Choose Payment Method page, verify the correct payment method is selected. If not, click the radio button to the left of the appropriate payment method or add a new payment method and select it.
- Click the Review button.
- Within the Renewal – Review and Complete page, verify the information listed for the renewal plan is accurate.
- Click the Complete Wellness Plan button. A Renewal Configuration dialog box appears.
- If using the Performance tracking feature, an Assign Points area displays the number of points a staff member can earn for a renewal configuration. Click in the field below and select the staff member who will get credit for this renewal configuration or leave this field blank if no one will get credit.
- Click the Complete Renewal Configuration button to process the renewal configuration. A Congratulations dialog box appears.
- If needed, click the Print Agreement button to display the updated healthcare agreement in a separate tab on the browser. Print the agreement and close the tab to return to the Client Summary Page.
- Click the Close button to exit the Congratulations dialog box and view the manually configured renewal plan for the pet.
Note: The Skip adding a payment method option can be selected if a payment method should not be assigned at this point. If selected, an administrator will have to assign a payment profile before the renewal plan is activated to automatically collect payments.