For administrators and managers, the PAYMENT PROFILE tab displays the client’s bank account(s), credit card(s) and/or debit card(s) associated with Petly Plans.
Note: For security reasons, only the last four digits of each account displays along with an expiration date if applicable.
A preferred method of payment must be selected to automatically bill the client each month for that plan. The client can have a different payment method associated with each plan so there may be multiple accounts listed. The item with the green checkmark is the default payment method for the selected plan.
- If a renewal plan exists and a payment profile is updated for the currently in progress plan, the renewal plan’s payment profile will be updated to reflect this change as well.
- Each payment profile is color-coded to help identify its current status:
- Red: Closed Account
- Note: This will ONLY appear if you have the Authorize.Net Account Updater feature enabled. Click here for more information.
- Yellow: Needs client attention
- This will ONLY appear if you have the Authorize.Net Account Updater feature enabled. Click here for more information.
- Examples: Fraud, lost or stolen card, or client does not want his or her reissued card to be shared with recurring billing agencies.
- Green: Default payment profile for a selected plan.
- Grey: Payment profile without issue but not selected for a plan.
To change the payment profile charged for a plan
- Log into Petly Plans as an Admin or Manager.
- Search for a pet.
- Click the view link to to display the pet and associated plan in the Client Summary Page.
- Select the PAYMENT PROFILE tab.
- Select the payment profile to be used to collect payments for this pet's plan.
Note: If the payment method does not appear, go to Client Administration > Manage Payment Profiles to add a new payment method. The return to the Client Summary Page and continue with step 4.