An administrator can charge a plan fee through the payment gateway at any time. When this charge process is initiated, the application also displays other due or past due payments for other plan(s) payment(s) as well. During this time, you can choose any other payment to process as well.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and preventative care plan display.
- Click the PAYMENTS tab.
- Click the Charge link to the far right of the payment to process. An Initiate Charge dialog box appears.
- If needed, in the Choose a Payment Profile area select a different payment method to charge for the payment(s).
- If needed, in the Payments to Charge area, select the Charge checkbox for each additional payment to be transacted with this payment.
- Click Charge Payment. A Confirm Charge dialog box appears.
- Verify the information in each area is accurate.
- Click Charge Immediately to initiate the transaction and return to the Client Summary Page.