Renewal Plans Only:
A manager or administrator can change the payment
configuration of a plan with a renewal status of manual renewal or auto renewal
from monthly payments to one that is paid in full (PIF).
IMPORTANT: Once a plan configured for monthly payments has been changed to one that is paid in full, it is necessary to update information within the PAYMENTS tab of the Client Summary Page.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and renewal plan displays.
- Click the Plan Administration button.
- Select Convert Monthly Payments to PIF Payment. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Confirm button to change the payment configuration to Paid in Full. The PAYMENTS tab displays the conversion within the Client Summary Page.
- The Cancel button is used to exit without changing to a PIF payment configuration.
- The Due Date indicates the payment will be collected during the month the renewal plan is activated. Verify the Auto Charge option is selected.