Configured Renewal Plans Only:
A manager or administrator can change the payment configuration of a renewed plan BEFORE any payments are collected.
Find configured renewal plans set to charge the full price of the plan upon activation:
- From the menu, select Reports > Wellness Plans.
- Select Plan Renewal Status by Month.
- If necessary, change the month and year to view plans ending in the specified month.
- Click Generate Report.
- Click Edit Report Filters.
- In the Plan Payment Configuration area, select Paid in Full to narrow the report to those that are set to be paid in full at the beginning of the plan term.
- Click Generate Report. Any plan with a Renew Status of Automatic Renewal Plan Configured or Manual Renewal Plan configured can be updated to charge payments on a monthly basis.
To change the upfront full payment to monthly payments:
- From the report, click View Plan.
- Click the ALL OTHER PLANS tab.
- Click the View link to the right of the plan set to renew.
- From the Plan Administration drop-down menu, select Convert PIF Payment to Monthly Payments.
- Click Confirm. The cost of the plan is divided into monthly payments.
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and renewal plan displays.
- Click Plan Administration.
- From the menu, select Convert PIF Payment to Monthly Payments. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Confirm button to change the payment configuration to Paid in Full. The PAYMENTS tab displays the conversion within the Client Summary Page.Notes:
- The Cancel button is used to exit without changing to a PIF payment configuration.
- The Due Date indicates the payment will be collected during the month the renewal plan is activated. Verify the Auto Charge option is selected.