- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Admin > Portal Settings. The Settings page appears.
- Type the Address, City, and State of the practice.
- Select the Country in which the practice is located from the list of options.
- Type the Zip code, Phone number and Hospital Name of the practice.
- Select the practice management software used by the hospital from the list of options.
- From the Default rows per report page list, select the number of lines to display per page on reports. Options include 20, 40, 60, 100, 500 or 2000.
- Click the Save button to save the updated information.
- Select the Logos tab.
- Click Browse. A search dialog box appears.
- Search for and select the logo.
Note: Maximum size of logo is 200x200 pixels.
- Click Open. The image displays above the logo search field.
- Click Save to save the updated image.
- Select the HCA tab.
- In the HCA Name field, type the name of your preventive care program.
- Click Save. The saved name will display on Healthcare Agreements generated from this point forward.
- Select the Email tab.
- In the Admin Emails field, type the email address of each person to receive notifications about incorrect item usage, alerts and application updates.
Note: Use a comma to separate email addresses.
- Click Save to save the email addresses.
- Select the User tab.
- In the Session Timeout field, type the number of minutes the application is inactive before automatically logging out.
Note: Type 0 if the application should not automatically log out.
- In the Allowed Login Attempts field, type the number of failed log in attempts a user is allowed before being locked out of the application.
- Click Save to save the user information.
- Select the Admin Override Password change password link to access the Edit Admin Password page.
- In the New Password field, type the new administrative override password.
- In the Repeat New Password field, type this same password.
- Click Save to save the updated password and return to the Settings page.
Modified on: Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 2:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.