Petly Plans supports use with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. When you upgrade to IDEXX Cornerstone 8.6 NEXT and beyond, be sure to check your default browser in Cornerstone to ensure you have the best Petly Plans experience.
To check your default browser:
- Log into Cornerstone.
- Click the paw print to access your Petly Plans application.
- If the browser is not Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox follow the steps below, based on your operating system, to change your default browser.
For Windows 7:
- In Windows, navigate to the control panel
- Within the control panel, select ‘Default Programs’
- Select ‘Set your default programs’
- Find Google Chrome or Firefox in the list on the left-hand side, select it, and select ‘Set this program as default’ over to the right.
For Windows 10:
- Select the start button, and then type ‘Default app settings’
- In the search results, select ‘Default app settings’
- Under Web browser, click on the currently selected browser and then select Google Chrome or Firefox.