1. Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Admin > Wellness Plan Templates to access the Wellness Plan Templates page.
2. Click the Add New Wellness Plan Template button. The Edit Plan Template page appears.
3. Verify the General tab is selected.
4. In the Plan Title field, type a name to describe the type of plan this template represents.
5. In the Abbreviation field, type a unique combination of letters and/or numbers to identify wellness plans associated with this template.
6. In the Initial Fee field, type the one-time membership fee to charge for this type of plan.
7. In the Base Monthly Fee field, type the minimum monthly fee to charge.
8. In the Discount Percent field, type a number to indicate the percent to mark down eligible non-wellness plan items added during invoicing.
9. From the Species list, select the species for which this type of plan is available.
Note: The list of species is based on the species of pets imported from the PiMS.
10. From the Active list, verify Active is selected.
Note: If the template is marked Inactive it will not appear in the Choose a Wellness Plan page when adding or updating a plan.
11. If needed, from the Automatic Renewal Plan list, select a different type of wellness plan to automatically renew to when this type of plan is completed.
Note: Leave this field blank if the plan should automatically renew to itself annually.
12. Click the Save button to save the general information and continue entering details for this template.
Note: Use the Cancel button to exit without saving the general information.
13. Select the Health Care Agreement tab.
14. In the first Box [#] section’s Title field, type a general description for the kind of information being entered below.
15. In the Content field, type information to print in the first details area of the healthcare agreement for associated wellness plans.
Note: Use the Bold option to emphasize any highlighted text and/or the Bulleted List option to create a bulleted list.
16. If needed, enter additional categories of information in the other three boxes.
17. In the Restrictions section, type any limitations that apply to this type of wellness plan.
18. Optional: Click the Preview HCA button to see a sample of this type of healthcare agreement in a separate tab on the browser. Close the tab to return to the Health Care Agreement tab and make any necessary changes.
19. Click the Save button to save the printout details and continue entering information.
Note: Use the Cancel button to exit without saving the HCA information.
20. Select the Items tab.
21. In the AVAILABLE ITEMS area toward the bottom of the page, do the following:
a. Search for an item to include with this type of wellness plan.
b. Click the Base Item link if the item should always be included with this type of plan or click the Optional Item link if the item may potentially be included with this type of plan at an additional cost. The item is moved to either the BASE ITEMS or OPTIONAL ITEMS area above.
c. Continue adding each item to include with this type of plan.
d. Click the Save button to save the highlighted items and continue entering information.
22. In the BASE ITEMS area do the following if needed:
a. In the quantity field, type a different number of the item to allow with this type of plan.
Note: Items show ‘unlimited’ instead of the quantity field if marked Unlimited within the Wellness Plan Items page.
b. Click the Remove link if the item should not be included as a base item. The item is moved back to the list of available items.
c. Click the Up or Down link to rearrange the order in which the item appears on plans associated with this template.
Note: If the links do not display, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
d. Click the Save button to save the highlighted items.
23. In the OPTIONAL ITEMS area do the following if needed:
a. Click the Remove link if the item should not be included as an optional item. The item is moved back to the list of available items.
b. Click the Up or Down link to rearrange the order in which the item appears on plans associated with this template.
c. Click the Save button to save the highlighted items.
24. Once all information is entered and saved for this template, click the return to all plan templates link return to the Wellness Plan Templates page. The template displays on the list.