If a preset report deosn't fit your needs, you can create a transaction report using advanced filters.
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Reports > Transactions. The main Transactions Report page appears.
- Click the Build Custom Report button to display the Advanced Filters page.
- Narrow the report by entering one or more of the following criteria:
- Select one or more Transactions Status checkbox to view transactions with a specific status(s). Leave the checkboxes unchecked to view transactions with any status.
- Select one or more Transaction Method checkbox to view how a transaction was initiated for a payment(s).
- Within the Transaction Date area, select a Month & Year to view only transactions processed within the selected month and year, enter a Date Range to view transactions processed on or within the specified set of dates, or enter an Exact Date to view only transactions processed on a specific date.
- Select one or more Account Type checkbox to view transactions associated with a specific type of account.
- In the Columns to include area, select each column to display on the report.
- Click the Generate Report button. A report displays information based on the criteria entered.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main Transactions Report page.
Note: Use the back to transaction report presets link to exit.