Below are the steps on how to reduce the individual transaction receipt clutter you may be receiving from Authorize.Net. Please note, these steps will need to be performed on each user while logged into their individual accounts, if applicable.
How to turn off successful transaction email alerts from Authorize.Net
1. The practice should log into their unique Authorize.Net merchant interface.
2. Once logged in, go to “Account” --> “User Profile”
3. Then click “Edit Profile Information”
4. Then UNCHECK the following notification settings that apply to normal successful transactions:
- Transaction Receipt
- Upload Transaction Receipt
- Automated Recurring Billing Daily Transaction Summary
Please note: There are additional email notification settings in this section if they would like to modify any of this in the future. If ever needed, Authorize.Net Merchant Support is available at 877-447-3938.