See a plan with a plan changing status? Return it to an active status by changing it back to the original plan.
- Any time a plan has a plan changing status
- At a minimum, 1 week prior to the 20th
Things to Know
- This occurs when a staff member moves past the warning message in the change plan process and exits without completing the change.
- The Potential Payment Issues report is an easy way to view and address plans with a plan changing status.
Determine the original plan type
- Search for and select the plan with a plan changing status.
- Within the Client Summary page, click Healthcare Agreement.
Rever to the previous plan
- In the Client Summary page, go to Plan Administration > Change Plan.
- In the initial Change Plan window, click <appropriate option>.
- In the Change Plan warning window, click Continue With Plan Change.
- If changing to a different plan type, in the Choose a Wellness Plan window, click the appropriate plan type.
- In the Add Additional Items page, click Options.
- In the Options page, click Review.
- In the Review & Complete page, click Complete Plan Change.
- If the Assign Points window displays, assign the appropriate staff member as needed.
- Click Complete Plan Change.