Each plan must have a default payment profile selected to automatically charge payments through the Petly Plans application.
Prior to charging a payment through the Petly Plans application.
Things to Know
- The client can have a different payment method associated with each pet so there may be multiple payment profiles listed.
- A selected payment profile will be used for all plans associated with the pet until another is selected as the default payment profile.
- If the Authorize.Net® Account Updater is enabled:
- Authorize.Net® will remove any payment profile with an issue from its application.
- Petly Plans will display a red (closed account) or yellow (client attention required) card to flag these payment profiles.
- The flagged payment profile must be deleted in Petly Plans and a new payment profile assigned.
- If a flagged payment profile remains the default payment method and a transaction is attempted, you will see the following error message: “Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found.”
- The Potential Payment Issues report is an easy way to view and address future payments that will not process due to an issue with a plan.
- Search for and select the plan for which to assign a payment profile.
- Verify the correct pet is selected in the Client Summary page.
- Select the Payment Profile tab.
- Select the default payment profile. The card will have a green check mark and outline.