Cancel a payment that will not be collected.
- Payment is overdue and will not be collected.
- Payment is a supplemental payment that will no longer be collected.
- Payment is part of a cancelled or completed plan and will no longer be collected.
Things to Know
- For cancelled or completed plans, a payment can only be cancelled if it has not already been paid, regardless of payment due date.
- Before continuing with the below steps, if the payment you would like to cancel has been:
- Charged through the Petly Plans application, log into your Authorize.Net Merchant account to perform a void the pending payment. It will be necessary to wait until the following day to cancel the payment.
- Marked as paid outside the Petly Plans application, revert the payment to unpaid using the Undo Mark as Paid option within the Payments tab. Continue immediately with below steps.
- The payment amount and due date cannot be changed when cancelling a payment.
- If a note is added during the cancel payment process, the information will be available within the Notes tab of the plan.
- Once a payment is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated. A supplemental payment must be added instead.
- IDEXX Petly Plans fees apply for any plan with unpaid payments.
- Search for and select the client for which to charge one or more payments.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Cancel.
- From the Reason for Cancel Payment drop-down list, choose why the payment is being cancelled. Options: Error, Payment Default, No Payment Due, Other.
- Optional: In the Notes field, type detailed information staff should be aware of regarding the cancelled payment.
- Click Cancel Payment.