When viewing a preset report, an administrator or manager can edit filters to change the information that displays.
- When viewing a Plan Item Data preset report, click the Edit Report Filters button. The Advanced Filters page appears with the preset report filters selected.
- Make any criteria adjustments to display different information on the report.
- If searching for an Item(s) to Include or Item(s) to Exclude begin typing a description to find an item containing the letters and/or numbers or click the field to display a list of items. Click a name to select it. Continue selecting each item for which to search. To remove an item, click the X to the right of the name.
- Use the back to plan item data report presets link to return to the main Plan Item Data Report page.
- Click the Generate Report button to display the updated information.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main Plan Item Data Report page.
Note: The original preset report will display below the advanced filters.