- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Reports > Activity Report.
- Click the Build Custom Report button to display the advanced filters.
- If needed, narrow the report by entering one or more of the following criteria:
- In the Plan ID field, type the unique code assigned a plan to display only activities associated with that plan.
- In the Client ID field, type the unique code assigned a client to display only activities associated with that client.
- In the Pet ID field, type the unique code assigned a pet to display only activities associated with that pet.
- In the Date Range from/to fields, type a date range to display any activities that occurred during that time. Another option is to select the dates from a calendar.
- Click the Username(s) selection field and type a user name for which to display associated activities or select a name from the list. Continue selecting each user to display on the report. Click the X to the right of a name to remove it from the field if needed.
- Click the Codes selection field and type the name of a specific action for which to display associated activities or select a code from the list. Continue selecting each code to display on the list. Click the X to the right of a name to remove it from the field if needed.
- In the Columns to include area, select each column to display on the report.
- Click the Generate Report button to view records that match the criteria.
- If needed, click a Plan ID link to view the associated plan within the Client Summary Page in a separate tab on the browser. Close the tab to return to the report.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main Activity Report page.
Create an activity report using filters Print
Modified on: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.