The Activity Report is used to view any action(s) that takes place within the Petly Plans application such as information on logins and logouts, plan activities, administrative actions and/or actions performed for a particular plan, pet, or client, within a date range, by a particular user, or for a type of task.
Create a report using the Build Custom Report button. When selected, an Advanced Filters page displays various options used to narrow the report. As soon as the report is generated, the application searches the database for any records that match the selected condition(s) and displays them on the report.
Plan ID field: View actions performed on a wellness plan with the associated plan ID.
Client ID field: View actions performed for a client with the associated client ID.
Pet ID field: View actions performed for a pet with the associated pet ID.
Date Range from/to fields: View actions performed on or within the specified set of dates.
Username(s) selection list: View activities performed by a user logged in when the action was performed.
Code(s) selection list: View activities associated with a specific action.
Columns to include checkboxes: Indicate which column(s) to display on the report.
- Code: Display a general description of the action.
- Description: Display a more specific description of the action.
- Timestamp: Display the date and time on which the action occurred.
- Username: Display the user name of the person logged in when the action occurred.
- Client ID: Display the unique code identifying the client associated with the action.
- Pet ID: Display the unique code identifying the pet associated with the action.
- Plan ID: Display the unique code identifying the wellness plan associated with the action.