An administrator can set performance goals for the practice and participating users
- From within the Performance Tracking Overview page, click the Manage Goals button. An overview page appears.
- From the list to the left of the Overview tab, select either the name of the practice or individual user. Performance information for the selection appears in the area below.
- Select the Goals tab.
- If needed, from the Manage Goals by Year list, select a year for which to assign goals.
- Verify a check mark displays in the Auto Calculation check box if the application should automatically calculate remaining annual, quarterly and/or monthly goals based on the number(s) entered in a specific field(s).
Enter goals for the selected year by doing one
of the following:
- In the [Year] Annual Goal field, type the total number of points to earn for the year. The points for each quarter and month are automatically calculated based on the number entered.
- In each Quarter Goal field, type the number of points to earn for the quarter. The points for the selected year and each month in that quarter are automatically calculated.
- In each [Month] field, type the number of points to earn for the month. The points for the quarter and annual goal are automatically calculated.
- Click the Save button to update the goal information.
- Continue entering goals for each applicable user.
- When finished, select the return to overview link to return to the Performance Tracking Overview page.