An administrator can change point(s) information for a user if, for example, points should be split between members of a team
- From within the Performance Tracking Overview page, click the Manage Goals button. An overview page appears.
- From the list to the left of the Overview tab, select the name of the user. Performance information for the selection appears in the area below.
- Select the Points tab to display plan actions associated with the selected user.
- Click the Edit link to the right of the performance action to update. An Edit Points for [Username] pop-up window appears.
- If needed, from the Action list, select a different performance action to assign this staff member.
- If needed, in the Value field, type a different number of points to assign the action.
- If needed, in the Date Credited field, enter a different date on which the action occurred by either typing the date or selecting it from the calendar.
- Click the Update button to save the new value and return to the Points tab.