An administrator can change the number of points associated with a manually tracked performance action by doing the following
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Performance. The Performance Tracking Overview page appears.
- Click the Edit Performance Actions button. The Performance Actions page appears.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the manually tracked performance action to update. The Edit Performance Action page appears.
- Optional: In the Description field, type a different name to describe the performance action to track.
- Optional: In the Value field, type a different number to indicate the points this action is worth when performed.
- Click the Save button to update the changes and return to the Performance Actions page.