An administrator also has the option of adding non-plan actions that can be tracked for staff such as making a presentation. In this instance, the administrator manually enters points for each staff member that performs the action.
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Performance. The Performance Tracking Overview page appears.
- Click the Edit Performance Actions button. The Performance Actions page appears.
- Click the Add New Performance Action button. The Add New Performance Action page appears.
- In the Description field, type a name to describe the type of action to track.
- In the Value field, type the number of points this action is worth when performed.
- Click the Save button. The Performance Action page appears and the item is added to the Manually Tracked Performance Actions area.