Key plan actions can be automatically tracked within the Petly Plans application based on the staff member logged in when the action is performed. An administrator can set the number of points earned for each instance of the action. Automatically tracked performance actions include plan enrollments, multi-pet plan enrollments, existing plan upgrades for current or renewal plans, and adding an item(s) to a current or renewal plan.
Note: The points earned are for the action itself, not the number of times the action occurred. (Example: Whether a staff member adds one or five additional items to a plan, that staff member will receive two points for the action, not two points for each item added.)
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Performance. The Performance Tracking Overview page appears.
- Click the Edit Performance Actions button. The Performance Actions page appears.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of a plan action to update within the Automatically Tracked Performance Actions area. The Edit Performance Action page appears.
- In the Value field, type a number to indicate the value to add to a user’s earnings each time this plan action is performed. If an action should not be tracked, be sure a zero displays in the field.
- Click the Save button to save the value and return to the Performance Actions page.
- When finished, select the return to overview link in the upper right area of the page to return to the Performance Tracking Overview page.