An administrator can manually add points to a user's goals if, for example, the practice is tracking plan presentations
- From within the Performance Tracking Overview page, click the Manage Goals button. An overview page appears.
- From the list to the left of the Overview tab, select the name of the user. Performance information for the selection appears in the area below.
- Select the Points tab to display plan actions associated with the selected user.
- Click the Add Points button. An Add Point for [User] pop-up window appears.
- Optional: In the Wellness Plan ID field, type the unique identification number of the preventative care plan for which to assign points to this user.
- From the Action list, select the plan action performed. The Value field automatically displays the points associated that action.
- In the Date Performed field, enter the date on which the action was performed by either typing the date or selecting it from a calendar
- Click the Add Points button to add the points for the selected user and return to the Points tab.