If, for example, a client would like to pay the full balance of a plan some time during the current term, an administrator can charge all remaining payments for the plan by doing the following:
- Within the Client Summary Page, verify the correct pet and preventative care plan displays.
- Select the PAYMENTS tab.
- Click Charge Remaining Payments in the lower area of the page. An Initiate Charge dialog box appears.
- If needed, in the Choose a Payment Profile area, select a different payment method to use in charging the remaining payments.
- Click Charge Payment. A Confirm Charge dialog box appears.
- Verify the information listed is accurate.
- Click Charge Immediately to process the payments.