Charge a client through Petly Plans for any overdue or future payment(s) owed for a past or current plan.
- A payment should be collected outside normal, automated payment processing.
- Payments are past due.
- A client would like to pay the remaining amount owed for the plan(s) early.
- A payment has been declined.
- A supplemental payment is due to be charged.
Things to Know
- The application will display payments owed for all plans associated with the client.
- You have the option to choose which payment profile to use for collecting the owed payment(s). A green box and check mark indicate which will be used for the transaction.
- Search for and select the client for which to charge one or more payments.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Charge.
- Within the Initiate Charge window, if necessary, click the payment method to be charged.
- Place a check mark in each Charge checkbox to include in this transaction.
- Click Charge Payment.
- Verify the correct payment method has been selected and the total to be charged is accurate.
- Click Charge Immediately.