Stop Petly Plans from automatically processing a payment on the 20th.
- The client would like to be charged that month on a different date.
Things to Know
- The payment(s) will need to be manually charged on the appropriate date.
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator or Manager.
- Search for and select the client for which to stop a monthly payment(s) from automatically processing.
- Within the Client Summary Page, select the patient and in-progress plan for which to stop a payment(s) from automatically charging.
- Click the Payments tab.
- In the Auto Charge column, remove the check mark to the right of the payment(s) that will not be charged automatically.
- Repeat steps 3 – 5 for each impacted payment, on each impacted plan, for the client.