Put an in-progress plan on hold if you would like the application to stop automatically charging payments and tracking item usages.
- There are financial issues with the client.
- A plan is being reviewed for cancellation.
Things to Know
- If a plan is on hold, the Petly Plans application does not:
- Automatically charge future payments.
- Update item usage.
- An in-progress plan can be put on hold at any point during the current plan term.
- Notes entered when placing the plan on hold are for internal purposes and can be viewed within the Notes tab for the plan.
- IDEXX Petly Plans Fees for the practice still apply.
- The application will reprocess any payment declined within the last 4 days before the plan was placed on hold if the auto decline is activated
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator or Manager.
- Search for and select the plan to put on hold.
- Within the Client Summary page, click Plan Administration.
- Select Put Wellness Plan on Hold.
- From the On Hold Reason drop-down list, select why the plan is being placed on hold.
Options: Financial, Expired Card, Incomplete Account Information, Missing Documents, Deceased Pet, Other.
- In necessary, in the On Hold Note field, type more details about the hold.
- Click Confirm.