Search for plans put on hold because a pet was marked Deceased in the practice management software.
- Anytime a pet with an active plan has passed away
- Staff (Search only)
Things to Know
- An active plan is automatically put on hold during nightly updates if a pet had been marked Deceased in the practice management software.
- It is important to cancel the associated plan and any overdue payments to ensure IDEXX fees no longer apply.
- View the Potential Payment Issues report before the 20th of each month to identify plans on hold for deceased pets that need to be cancelled.
- Within the Search field, click Advanced.
- From the Pet Status drop-down list, select Inactive.
- In the Search field, type the name of the pet.
- Click view to the right of the plan to cancel.
- Optional: Click Plan Administration > Cancel Plan > Complete the cancel plan process.
- Optional: Click the Payments tab > Click Cancel to the right of any payment that will not be collected > Complete the cancel payment process.