Give a user access to log into the Petly Plans application if their account has been locked.
- Any time a valid user account has been locked to deny access to the Petly Plans application.
Things to Know
- A Petly Plans user account can be locked by:
- An administrator that has intentionally locked the account to deny access to the Petly Plans application.
- A user has incorrectly entered log in credentials beyond the number of attempts allowed.
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator.
- Place the mouse pointer over the menu icon and go to Admin > Users.
- Find the user account to lock.
- Click Unlock.