Acknowledge the quantity of an item, which exceeds the number allowed with the plan, is approved by marking it as addressed. This indicates the quantity used should remain a part of usage history.
- A minimum of 1 time each week
- Over Usage: An item included on an active plan but the quantity exceeds the number allowed with the plan. This is shown as a negative value in the Items Remaining field within the Client Summary page Items tab.
- Unmatched Usage: An item was used but is not included in the current active plan.
Things to Know
- Petly Plans sends an Item Usage Discrepancies email to designated email addresses to more easily view and access any unmatched and overused items.
- The Unaddressed Item Over Usage report is an easy way to view and address items that were marked used but exceed the quantity allowed with the plan.
- This report includes all items associated with a usage group. If approved, mark each item in the usage group as addressed.
- If an item on the report was invoiced by mistake, remove it from the plan’s usage history to make it available for use again and remove it from the Unaddressed Item Over Usage report.
- This may be necessary, for example, if the client was charged correctly but the wrong WP item was invoiced.
- Log into the Petly Plans application as an Administrator or Manager.
- Go to Reports > Plan Item Data.
- Click Unaddressed Item Over Usage.
- Click Mark as Addressed to the right of the item to acknowledge and approve the quantity over usage and remove the line item from the report.