Remove an item usage from plan history if it is incorrect.
- Item was posted on an invoice by mistake.
- Posted invoice was voided.
- Item was marked used in the Petly Plans application by mistake.
- Item was marked used on the wrong plan.
Things to Know
- An Item Usage Discrepancies email is delivered to the designated admin email address(s) daily to help you track potential item usage issues.
- The Reports > Item Usage History reports are an easy way to view and access plans in which item quantities have been updated as used.
- If a removed item usage is part of the plan, refresh your browser and click the Items tab to see the quantity added back to items available for use.
- Log into the Petly Plans application as an Administrator.
- Search for and select the plan for which to remove item usage from history.
- Click the Usage History tab.
- Click delete to the right of the item to remove from history.
- Click Confirm.