Move plan information to the new file for a patient with an ID change.
- A patient ID is changed in the Practice Management Software (PiMS) and the patient exists in Petly Plans under the previous ID.
Things to Know
- The patient file merging into:
- Cannot have any plan history associated with it.
- Must be of the same species as the patient merging from.
- Must be active under the same client account.
- Upon confirmation, Petly Plans moves the plan information to the new patient file and inactivates the previous patient file.
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator.
- Search for the name or previous ID for the patient.
- If the new patient ID is not listed in the search results, perform a quick sync and search for the patient again.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the view link to the right of the plan associated with the previous ID.
- Click the <client name> link if the patient does not have a plan and choose the patient tab associated with the previous ID within the Client Summary Page.
- Verify the patient file to be moved to the new patient file is selected.
- Click Merge Pet.
- Select the radio button to the left of the patient file to move to.
- Click Merge.
- Verify the information is correct.
- Click Confirm.