Move client, patient and plan information to a new account for a client with an ID change.
- A client ID is changed in the Practice Management Software (PiMS) and the client already exists in Petly Plans under a previous ID for the client.
Things to Know
- The client account merging from:
- Does not have to be active
- Does not have to have a patient(s) associated with the account.
- The client account merging into:
- CANNOT have a payment profile(s) already associated with the account.
- The client must be active.
- Upon confirmation, the payment profile(s), patient(s) and plan(s) information is moved to the new account for the client and the previous client account is inactivated
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator.
- Search for the name or ID of the client.
- Verify both client IDs are listed in the search results.
- If there is only one listing for the client:
- In the Search field, click advanced.
- Place a check mark in the Clients with no Pets checkbox.
- Search for the client.
- If the client does not display in the search results, perform a quick sync to update Petly Plans and perform another search. (The sync may take several minutes to complete.)
- Click the <client name> link associated with the previous ID for the client.
- Within the Client Summary Page, go to Client Administration > Merge Client.
- In the Merge Client New search field, type the name or new ID for the client.
- Select the name from the list.
- Click Merge.
- Verify the information is accurate.
- Click Confirm.