Stop an in progress plan from automatically renewing once the current term ends.
- The patient will continue using wellness plan services until the end of the current term but will not continue on the wellness program in the future.
Things to Know
- If a plan is set to not renew in the next term and the client decides to continue with the wellness program, you can revert the plan to automatically renewing by choosing to ‘Enable Automatic Renewal’.
- The client can continue using services and making payments until the end of the current plan’s term.
- The renewal status of a plan will display Do Not Renew to show staff the patient will not continue on the wellness program once the current term ends.
- Log into Petly Plans as an Administrator.
- Search for and select the patient with the plan that will not be renewed.
- Within the Client Summary page, go to Plan Administration > Do Not Renew.
- From the reason to new renew drop-down list, select why the wellness plan will not be renewed.
- Optional: In the Notes field, type additional information staff should be aware of about the non-renewal of the plan.
- Click Confirm.