An administrator or manager can view pre-designed payment reports by doing the following:
- Place the mouse pointer over the Menu and select Reports > Payments. The main Payments Report page appears.
- Click the preset report link. A dialog box appears with the current month and year selected.
- If necessary, from the Month & Year lists, select a different month and year to view.
- Click the Generate Report button. A report displays information based on the criteria entered.
- When finished, click the Generate New Report button to return to the main Payments Report page.
Preset Payment Reports:
|Automatic Monthly Payment Withdrawals||View unpaid monthly fees set to be automatically charged in the selected month for plans in progress, paying as scheduled or completed and renewal plans.|
|Unsuccessful Payment Collection||View payments where the most recent transaction was marked as declined, returned, held for review or had an error in a selected month.|
|Outstanding Payments||View unpaid payments that are overdue as of today’s date.|
|Unpaid Payments not set to Auto Charge||View unpaid payments due in a selected month that do not have the Auto Charge option selected for automatic fee withdrawal.|
|Future Payments Marked Paid||View payments with an upcoming due date that have already been marked paid.|
|Supplemental Payments||View supplemental payments due in a selected month.|