When viewing a preset report, you can edit filters to change the information that displays by doing the following:
- Within a preset report, click Edit Report Filters.
- Add or remove advanced filters to adjust information that displays on the report.
- Select 1 Month to view cards expiring in the next 30 days.
- Select 2 Months to view cards expiring in the next 60 days.
- Select 3 Months to view cards expiring in the next 90 days.
- Select 4 Months to view cards expiring in the next 120 days
- Select Already Expired to view cards that have already expirted.
- In the Columns to include area, place a check mark in the check box to the left of each column name to include on this report.
Note: The original preset report displays below the advanced filters.
- Click Generate Report to view the updated information.
- Click Generate New Report to return to the Credit Card Expiration Report page.