An administrator can remove points earned from a user account by doing the following:
- From within the Performance Tracking Overview page, click the Manage Goals button. An overview page appears.
- From the list to the left of the Overview tab, select the name of the user. Performance information for the selection appears in the area below.
- Select the Points tab to display plan actions associated with the selected user.
- Select the Delete link to the right of the performance action to remove. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Confirm button to verify the deletion and return to the Points tab.