A user activation email is sent the first time an email address is used to request support.
- To activate a Petly Plans Help Desk account, log in to the email account that sent the request.
- Search for and access the Petly Plans user activation email.
- Click the URL listed in the email. The help desk displays an Activate your account dialog box.
- The Full Name field displays the name recorded on the associated support request ticket. If necessary, type a different name.
- In the Set your password field, type the password to use when logging in.
- In the Password confirmation field, type this same password.
- Click the Activate button.
Note: The You will be signing in with field displays the email address to use when logging in to the Petly Plans Help Desk.
f the activation email is not available:
- Access the Help Desk from the Petly Plans application.
- Click the Login option.
- Enter the appropriate email address.
- Click the forgot your password? link to display the Forgot password page.
- Type your email address in the field provided.
- Click the Reset my password button. A Reset Password email will be sent to that address.
- Follow the instructions.