When a support request is made, a ticket is issued within the Help Desk and an email confirmation is sent to the requester. This email can be used to check the status of the request or enter additional information.
- Log in to the email account associated with the initial request.
- Search for and access the Petly Plans Help Desk – Ticket Received confirmation email listing the request number and subject line.
- Click the URL listed in the email. The Petly Plans Help Desk displays information from the support request.
- If the issue is resolved, click the Close this ticket button to cancel the request.
- Click the Add note button to add more information to the request. An Add Note field displays below the most recent entry.
- Do the following:
- Type additional details in the field provided.
- Attach any file(s) to include with the note in the Attach a file field by clicking the Browse button to search for and select the appropriate file(s).
- Click the Add note button to add this information after that last entry.
- If applicable, click the Add CC button to send a carbon copy of the support response to another email address. A field displays below the request.
- Type the email address to which to send a carbon copy and click the Add CC button to send the support response to this email address as well.
- Within the Petly Plans software application, place the mouse pointer over the user name in the upper right area of the page.
- Select Helpdesk. The Petly Plans Help Desk opens in a different tab on the browser.
- Click the Login option in the upper right area.
- Log in using the appropriate email address and password.
- Click the Check ticket status option. A list of support requests display.
- To view unresolved requests, click the All Tickets list on the left and select Open or Pending from the list of options.
- Click a specific hyperlink to display details for the selected ticket.