A Ticket Resolved email is sent once the request has been resolved. If for some reason additional follow-up is required from the Petly Plans support department, the ticket can be reopened by the requester.
- Log in to the email account associated with the initial request.
- Search for and access the Petly Plans Help Desk – Ticket Resolved confirmation email listing the request number and subject line.
- Type the reason why the request is being reopened and any additional details to help resolve the request.
- Click the Send button. This will automatically reopen the support ticket. A representative will email a response within 24 hours Monday – Friday during business hours.
- Within the Petly Plans application, place the mouse pointer over the user name in the upper right area of the page.
- Select Helpdesk. The Petly Plans Help Desk opens in a different tab on the browser.
- Click the Login option in the upper right area.
- Log in using the appropriate email address and password.
- Click the Check ticket status option. A list of support requests display.
- To view closed requests, click the All Tickets list on the left and select Resolved or Closed from the list of options.
- Click a hyperlink to display details for the selected ticket.
- Click the Reopen and reply hyperlink and type an explanation for reopening the request.
- Click the Reply & re-open button. The ticket is opened and the Petly Plans Support team is notified.