Change the status of a payment to Paid if it will not be collected through the Petly Plans application.
- Within 30 days of payment being collected outside the Petly Plans application
- Cash payment is collected
- Care Credit is used
Things to Know
- Once the payment is marked paid externally:
- The payment status will be Paid
- The associated transaction status will be Settled (external).
- A payment marked as paid externally will not be automatically processed again on the actual payment due date as the application already indicates it has been paid.
- Search for and select the plan for which to revert a payment status.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Mark as Paid Externally.
- If necessary, in the Payment Date field, type a different date on which the payment was collected or select a date from the calendar.
- Click Save Changes.