Change the override password used by an administrator to allow a staff member to perform a locked administrative task after the password is entered.
- The practice owner or administrator does not remember the current admin override password.
- The practice owner or administrator feel it is necessary to change the admin override password.
Things to Know
- The admin override password is different from the password used to log into Petly Plans.
- A padlock icon next to a field indicates management approval is required before continuing with that action.
- Options that require an override password include:
- Setting a payment structure to paid in full when enrolling a pet in a plan or configuring a renewal plan.
- Waiving the initial fee when enrolling a new plan.
- Skipping adding a payment method when enrolling a pet in a plan or configuring a renewal.
- Do NOT charge today option when enrolling a plan.
- The password must:
- Be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Have a minimum of 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number
- Cannot contain a user name.
- Log into Petly Plans as an administrator.
- From the menu, to go Admin > Portal Settings.
- Click the User tab.
- Click the Admin Override Password change password link.
- In the New Password field, type the new admin override password.
- In the Repeat New Password field, type this same password.
- Click Save.